8 Hour Alcohol Awareness Class
This is our flagship program for those that need to take a class to meet a
for court ordered, legal, school, business, or personal growth. This class
and/or exceeds most state requirements. It an interactive class and every certificate
is signed by a licensed instructor. Classes can be taken 24 hours a day.
Why Take This Class?
Most people take this class because they are trying
to fulfill some type of legal need;
however, you can also take the class for personal growth. Each state may have slightly
different requirements for alcohol citations. This 8 hour class is one
of the most commonly requested classes taken throughout the country it is often
referred to as a level 1 alcohol class.
About our Online Alcohol Awareness Education Classes
Students can expect to learn skills in the following areas:
- Chemical and alcohol use, and abuse
- Drug and Alcohol Interactions
- Legal issues surrounding possession
- Short and long-term effects of usage
- Usage and dangers of risky behavior
- Making better lifestyle choices
- Drug types and myths
- Improving coping skills
- Genetics of alcohol and drugs
- HIV and STD risk among users
- Resources and external help
Certificate of Completion Awarded at No Extra Cost
After successful completion of our alcohol awareness class you will receive
a Certificate of Completion at no extra cost. We recommend having
mailed directly to you vs. having it mailed to the court directly. This way you
have the original copy. We do offer expedited shipping as well as an electronic
version of the certificate if needed.
Available Alcohol Awareness Classes
8 Hour Level 1 Alcohol Awareness Class
12 Hour Level 2 Alcohol Awareness Class
16 Hour Level 2 Alcohol Awareness Class
20 Hour Level 2 Alcohol Awareness Class
24 Hour Level 3 Alcohol Awareness Class
What Our Customers are Saying
- “I took this class to for a drunk in public ticket I got when I was at college.
This class was super easy to use and my certificate came in the mail fast. Thanks
you!” Dennis H – Los Angeles, CA
- “I had to take this class as part of my probation requirement. To my surprise,
I really learned a lot. My probation officer even spoke to Dr. Novick personally.
Great customer service.” Alan P. – Dallas, TX
- “I was arrested last year and put off taking this class forever. Had I known
about this program, I would have taken it a long time ago.” Sarah L. –
8 Hour Alcohol Class
- Meet State Court Requirements
- Certificate Included at No Cost
- Licensed Oversight
- Low cost
- Available Anytime
- BBB Trusted Provider
- No Computer Skills Required
- Proof of Enrollment Included
- Progress Reports Anytime
- No PDF’s, it’s All Online!