24 Hour/Session Drug Education Course (Level 3)
This is one of our most comprehensive and exhaustive online drug education classes.
While most of our clients take our classes for court, drug court,
work requirements and other legal needs, others make take them just to become more
educated. With over 17,000 drug related deaths each year, its no wonder our legal
system puts such significance on education as part of rehabilitation. While you
may be taking this 24 hour because you have to, we hope you find the educational
value life changing.
If You Answer “Yes” To These Questions, You Likely Need this Class
- Where you cited for Drug possession?
- Where you court ordered to take a Drug Education Class?
- Do you have a probation requirement?
- Did you get arrested for being under the influence?
- Is it a condition of your work or school to complete a drug class?
- Have others told you they think you need help with drugs?
What Our Customers Can Expect From This Class:
If we didn'’'t have any drivers on the road intoxicated from drugs, it is estimated
that over 10,000 lives would be saved each year. It'’'s may even be shocking to
know that drug death exceed the number of traffic related fatalities in the U.S.
When you take this class, you can expect to learn about how drugs affect our mind,
body and behavior, legal and financial costs associated with use abuse, relapse
and addiction. Most importantly, what you can do to stay clean from drugs and addiction.
Available Drug Classes
8 Hour Level 1 Drug Class
12 Hour Level 2 Drug Class
15 Hour Drug Class
16 Hour Level 2 Drug Class
20 Hour Level 2 Drug Class
24 Hour Level 3 Drug Class
PC1000 DEJ Program
Learn What Topics Are Covered In This Class
- Overview of drugs and their effects
- What makes taking illicit drugs risky
- The social ramifications of drugs in America
- Knowledge on each drug category (narcotics, stimulants, prescriptions, etc.)
- HIV and AIDS awareness and education
- Coping skills for staying sober, (communication, stress management, empathy, etc.)
- Psychological and physical effects of prolonged drug use
- Health risks for users of drugs
- Plan for sustaining change
Tell me About Your Customer Service:
Unlike most companies that offer online classes, we have a real live licensed professional
that reviews every single class. If you are struggling with this 24 hour drug awareness
class, we will assist you by contacting you by phone and email. We provide technical
support 7 days a week and can be reached by phone M-F 9:00am – 6:00pm PST
What Do Our Customers Say?
- “When I looked online I did a lot of research. AlcoholDrugClass.com really
came through for me in a big way. Great drug program, affordable price, awesome
customer service!” Alan K. – Savanna, GA
- “Completing this class was part of my probation requirement and court order.
I completed it quickly and easily and learned more than I ever expected.”
Amanda R. – Miami, FL
- “I thought it was great that I could do this at my own pace. I didn’t have
to drive 45 min to the local class and completed my requirements from home, so cool.”
Gary A. – Santa Fe, NM
- “When I needed customer support I actually got to speak to someone. Their
staff was knowledgeable and friendly and I received my certificate the next day.”
Mary Lou O. – Eugene, OR