Whether you want or need to take an alcohol awareness class, drug education program or minor in possession class, participants should expect to gain skills in a variety of areas. Our programs are ideal for court or legal requirements, college or other school related needs, employment or occupational requirments, or simply for self-improvment.
Here are some of the most common topics covered in our classes:
- Introduction of course
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Risk Factors
- Patterns of Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- The cost of Abuse and Addiction
- Personal cost of Alcohol or Drug related crimes
- Understanding Alcohol, Narcotics, Stimulants, Prescriptions, Marijuana, Methamphetamine and their effect on the body and mind.
- Health Risks of Alcohol and Drug Use
- How Drugs effect the Brain, Central Nervous System and internal organs
- Risk Factors for Men and Women and children
- Understanding the laws surrounding DUI's
- Understanding the differences between Use, Abuse, Addiction, Relapse and Prevention
- Communication Skills as Prevention
- Skills in Stress Management
- Stages of change and sustaining change
- Resources for finding help
Visit our website at Alcohol Drug Class and see what we have to offer. Our courses are 100% online and can be accessed from any location in the U.S. with a computer and Internet access. Corporate risk management programs are also available.